Monday, March 30, 2009

Danika' New Fun

      Because of this wonderful weather that we are having, I have had the opportunity to take Danika outside more. Which she loves! And since she is walking very well now, I let her explore, to a certain extent. One day she found a flowerpot filled with dirt, but no flowers. And she went to town digging in that pot, and eventually tasting it. It looked like she had eaten a bunch of oreos. 
      But the most fun she has had was when she found the two buckets that had filled with rainwater. I hope no one will think me a terrible mother for letting her play with these buckets. I was with her the entire time, she never was out of my site while playing with the buckets. 
     Now that the disclaimer is done with, I hope you enjoy Danika's little fun with the buckets. :) I especially like the face she makes when she splashes herself in the eye.

1 comment:

MrsLoomis said...

lol---good mommy---let her explore her world! (with supervision, of course)