Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thirty-Day Blog Challange Introduction

I cannot believe it has been a over a year since I last posted! Wow. So much has happened and I feel like I need to devote a whole post to just that. ...Unfortunately, that post will not be this one. I will have to set aside a specific time for that later.

My sister and I have been talking about doing a blog challenge for a while now...probably over a month and she started hers so I thought I probably should start mine. The challenge is as follows:

Day 1: Yourself.
Day 2: A hobby.
Day 3: A thing that is on your mind.
Day 4: A goal.
Day 5: A person you miss.
Day 6: A blog.
Day 7: A picture of you when you were little.
Day 8: A pet peeve.
Day 9: A show.
Day 10: An insecurity.
Day 11: An actor.
Day 12: A thing that worries you.
Day 13: A list of favorite memories.
Day 14: A bad habit.
Day 15: A wish.
Day 16: A picture you took.
Day 17: A secret.
Day 18: A thing you are afraid of.
Day 19: A recipe.
Day 20: A picture of your "crew".
Day 21: A dream you had recently.
Day 22: A think you do everyday.
Day 23: A "meme".
Day 24: A topic that makes you think.
Day 25: A song.
Day 26: A think you want to do before you die.
Day 27: A think that makes you mad.
Day 28: A quote.
Day 29: A place that gives you wanderlust.
Day 30: A future.

For each day I will write at least one paragraph about the topic. Should be interesting!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yay!! I'm so excited that you started! I'm looking forward to reading what you write for these things. Some of then really make you think. :)