Thursday, December 27, 2012

Danika 13 Months Old "Draft"

I still cannot believe that Danika is 13 months old. It seems like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms for the first time. Memories come to me in flashes, and I laugh so much thinking about them. Like how I somehow got out of changing Danika's diaper until she was about 2 weeks old. Mom and Jamie just took over and volunteered all the time. My mistake was mentioning it and joking about it, lol!

Or the time when we took Danika to get her one month pictures at JCPenny's and she had the worst diaper she ever had. Her tights were full and we had to wash her dress in the sink! And she didn't even crack a smile until after everything was done. I tried so hard to be mad at her, but with that little smile how can anyone stay mad?

Then the time that Jamie and I freaked out because we thought that Danika had rolled over onto her side at only three weeks old! It ended up that Danika was laying on the couch sleeping, and my sitting next to her made the cushion go down and roll her. Lol! We had been so excited haha!

And now here she is walking a little and talking like crazy. Making faces and making us all laugh so much.

(OK. In reviewing my blog I found drafts and thought I would  post this one anyways. 12/27/12)

No comments: