Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Wanna Go Splash-splash?"

The other day, Danika was getting fussy and tired, but it was too early for her to go to bed. So, to keep her awake, we tend to give her a bath. So I look at her and say, "Do you want to take a bath?" Danika looks at me, with no real expression, then Grandma asks her," Wanna go 'splash-splash'?" She looks at us both and turns and walks away.

We are not sure where she is going, but she heads to the hallway, walks to the bathroom door and bangs on it. I open the door for her and she walks right up to the bathtub and did her little happy dance!

Evidently she really wanted to go "Splash-splash"! Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH oh man Darla got upset with me the other day because I usually take her in the bathroom with me when I shower then give her a bath while the bathroom is still steamy and the other night i took a shower w/o intending to give her a bath.. well that was NOT acceptable! as we're getting ready to leave the bathroom she looked at the bathtub then up at me like uhh mom did you forget me?? and started screaming.
needless to say she got her bath haha