Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thirty-Day Blog Challange: "Day" 6: A Blog

Recently I have found that I am loving more and more fashion. I have the fashion bug. I want to buy new clothes quite frequently and I have to say this blog is partly to blame: College Fashion.


This blog shows great ways to make outfits, sometimes with one main piece (i.e. a summer dress) or just different looks and styles. What hooked me to this blog was a series they did on the Disney Princesses. I was googling "Tangled" for Dani, looking for the soundtrack online and found this blog post.



Fabulous right? I love it! I could spend hours on this blog going through their archives and finding new ideas! Gotta find good pieces from Salvation Army or Ross or somewhere cheaper than the actual items they list!


http://www.collegefashion.net/inspiration/fashion-inspiration-walt-disneys-tangled/







No comments: